- Create an account with target.com and input your payment and shipping information ahead of time. This will allow a faster check out and ensure you don't lose any items out of your cart.
- "Favorite" all the pieces you want ahead of time. You can preview the collection here, if you click on the hearts on each piece, it will save them to your account! This way when the pieces go on sale, you can easily find what you what to purchase!
- Again, review what you may what to look at in apparel/shoes/accessories, home, and beauty. This will make it easier to spot the pieces in the store. I would suggest grabbing each clothing item in a few different sizes at first so you can try them on!
- Bring a friend! Spilt up and and go to different departments so you can tackle the store faster!
- This may sound crazy but in these type of things, I grab everything, even if I don't think I will want it. After I have gone through the whole store, I will review my cart, try on items, and put back everything in it's original place that I do not want. This way you will at least have the opportunity to think about each piece!